Sometimes quick and easy is best but NEVER without sacrificing flavor! This delicious and simple sheet pan dinner is perfect for those nights where keeping nice and easy, easy and satisfying is what we are looking for. This dish can serve 6-8 people especially if you add cooked rice.
Makes 6 servings2 lbs wild shrimp, shelled (tail on or off, ok) and deveined 4 chicken Andouille sausages, cut into 1" inch slices on the bias 2 tbsp Healthy On You House of the Rising Spice Creole Spice Blend 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for spraying ½ lb fingerling potatoes, sliced lengthwise 4 ears corn, cut into quarters ½ tsp sea salt for the shrimp plus more for seasoning the potatoes chopped parsley for garnish
Prepare a very large baking sheet (you can use 2 smaller ones) with a layer of foil. Spray with olive oil, then add a layer of parchment paper and set aside- (ensures a nice, easy cleanup!)
- In a larger bowl, add the shrimp, the House of the Rising Spice Creole Spice Blend seasoning, and the ½ tsp of sea salt. Work in the seasoning well and set aside.
- Add the cut fingerling potatoes to another bowl, spray with olive oil sprinkle with sea salt and toss. Add the corn and the andouille sausage to the bowl. Add a few more sprays of olive oil if needed to cover all of the vegetables. This will help prevent any sticking to the sheet pan.
- Add the potatoes, corn and sausage to the sheet pan in a single layer and bake for 15-2o minutes or until the potatoes get soft and fork-tender.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and sprinkle the raw shrimp in between the mixture all in a flat layer with no overlapping. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until the shrimp are opaque.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parsley and serve hot. Enjoy!